20091212

BEST COSTUME FOR THE DAY



Chloe brown lace-up boots. Love these. The coat was an incredible find at a local vintage shop called Sweet Jane. It's a 50s replica that was made in the 70s. The best part is a huge inside hip pocket. The Pentagram pendant belongs to Bobby and was a gift from a very dear fan. It is a replica of the sterling silver one he used to wear in the 80s:



This is probably the most well-known photo of my husband, taken by Jeffrey Lee.



My bathroom, with South Philly-appropriate marble walls. You can see my loads of vintage costume jewelry hanging on my toiletries rack.









BOYY "Slash" bag.









The ring I am wearing on my ring finger is by Driftwood Skull, which I got at Opening Ceremony in NYC. The thumb ring is vintage from an estate sale. I'm also wearing a charm bracelet, a gift from my Nona to which she adds charms every year.

Coat: vintage
Sweater vest: vintage
Tube top: Free People
Jeans: Urban Outfitters
Bag: BOYY
Glasses: Luxotica/Ray Ban (custom)
Jewelry: Vintage, handmade, custom, Driftwood Skull
Shoes: Chloe

Today Bobby wore all vintage:







Nice busted button honey, lol.

Shirt: his father's
Pants: vintage
Boots: vintage, cuban-heeled
Jewelry: All custom pieces, sterling silver or white gold

I got my bangs and sideburns trimmed yesterday. I always hate the way stylists dry my hair, so before I left the salon, I braided it and tied it ontop of my head like I always do when it's wet:




My hair is so long. It's such a pain in the ass that I never heat style it anymore. The sweater I'm wearing here is Rick Owens. The necklace is a custom white gold and diamonds piece that was a gift from Bobby. It's a shame I didn't take photos of the whole ensemble. I also wore a black denim miniskirt, black&white patterned tights, Proenza Schouler black platform ankle boots, and a black leather Furla bag I've had forever. Oh, and this black floor-length quilted faux fur-lined coat.

I got these Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony buckle booties a few months ago, but I wanted to share them anyway:



Peaches closes the post with her new toy from Doggie Style:



These Blackberry photos won't be standard; I'm just using them until my good camera is configured.

Have a great evening!

6 comments:

Lorena said...

So many good things in this post. Those Chloe boots are amazing and I love what you paired them with. When I had long hair I used to try to braid it that way but I never got the hang of it, it looks great on you especially with your hair color. Can't wait to read more, loving your blog so far!

The Queen of Hearts said...

I can't believe how some of the pieces you wear are from current, trendy designers, but your take on them makes it like vintage. I had to double take a few things because I thought it was all just vintage until I realized that I recognized a few pieces from current collections. Insane. You're definitely one to watch. I'm bookmarking you.

crystal said...

I have been enjoying your blog!!
You and Bobby are stunning!! Great photos, Love the fashion and your pretty hair rocks:)
CHEERS

lolita said...

that jacket and those boots... veerrry nice!

http://lolitasaysso.blogspot.com/

The Social Mediatrix said...

I have a pet called Peaches too. She's a rat. It's a good name.

Izumihiiiflower said...

you are MARRIED?!
=o