20100809

SANTA BABY: DO YOU MAKE HOUSE CALLS IN AUGUST?


click for [massive] size

I GOT A FEVER AND THE ONLY PRESCRIPTION IS NOT MORE COWBELL, BUT:

Left to right, top to bottom: Rick Owens leather jacket, TopShop a/w '10 leather spiked hat, Givenchy Pandora, Eddie Borgo beartrap ring (rose gold or silver plz), Proenza Schouler f/w '10 boots (duh), ridiculously large and amazing Westwood tote, Di$count ring for Meadowlark, green Westwood clutch, Proenza Schouler "paper bag" tote, Alex Wang Diego bucket bag, Phillip Lim two-tone leather jacket w/cuff detail, DSquared spine boots (DUH).



Random black & whites fyvp ...



Chanel aviators, custom surgical steel crucifix earring



custom tie-dyed silk blend cardigan hoodie, Topshop dress, Jil Sander shades, Phi boots, Jas M.B. leather shopper, H&M scarf, the prophet bronze owl claw pendant courtesy of Blood Milk



vintage Hendrix Experience shirt, various accessories



DIY patched denim vest, Givenchy studded flats, Marc Jacobs bag

I'm working on modifying a pretty sick studded vest ... just need to get the back "artwork" finished. Once it's completed, I'll share. More soon; have a fantastic Tuesday! &hearts



EDITED TO ADD: I am selling these fantastic Proenza Schouler purple satin slingbacks that are BRAND NEW and will come with their original box. I don't like hocking things on here, but I can't deal with eBay's ridiculousness right now. These are gorgeous with sculpted heels and peep-toes with a halter-style buckle on the back straps. It pains me to sell these but they're just a little too small for me (late term pregnancy=swollen feet). Size 38, will fit a 37.5 best. $200. Email halcoholic@gmail.com if interested. Thank you!

17 comments:

luciana said...

beautiful outfit, gorgeous pictures :)

Anonymous said...

NEED that hat.

Jamie said...

i also need need neeeeeed that hat AND your chanel sunglasses. oh annnnd your studded flats. annnnd alllll the rings. f*** it i just need it all!!! xoxoxo

Unknown said...

I love every picture and those items you picked above, perfect!

Unknown said...

wow. the b/w photos really make your amazing (jealousy-inducing) collection of accessories stand out.

-Diya

Bea said...

wow i love the b&ws and ive wanted the alexander wanng bag forever. sigh

Bea said...

omGGGGGGG and I NEED THOSE PURPLE PS PUMPS!!!! too bad im so broke right now :'-( congrats to whoever snags em!

The Social Mediatrix said...

I love that turban and drapey cardigan outfit of yours (second outfit picc) more than any other on a blogger, ever. I may just have to link it on my blog.

Paint it Black said...

Just found your blog you have awesome style and I love these pictures new follower for sure xoxo

nynga said...

I love all your outfits! I especially love the sunglasses!

You look great!
Best wishes to you!

fashion clocked said...

what an amazing post.. your wishlist is absolutely the dogs.... the rose gold ring, leathers, proenzas.... everything! Also must add how hot you still look and nearly due?call by sometime! fashion clocked Katie.xx

Unknown said...

loving all the piccies and your wish list is just what i need xxxx

FASHION SNAG said...

I love your tie dye cardi and your shoes picks in the college are fabulous. I hope we get to see you rocking one of those pairs! xx


www.FashionSnag.com

koko // res pulchrae said...

argh, i could add a whole lot of stuff for santa to get working on. to make it easier, i'll just tell him to pack up "everything on lagarconne.com's website" for me!

love those studded givenchys!

amy said...

I want your givenchy flats in a bad baaaadddd way!

THE DIVINITUS said...

that ro jacket is on my wishlist as well.... :)

ps. my faves, larry david prettty-good, and now will ferrell and more cowbell... lol.

Baritovqu said...

Just found your blog you have awesome style and I love these pictures new follower for sure xoxo